Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination
Lori provides quality, hands-on training in illicit discharge detection
and elimination (IDDE). Topics include Municipal Separate Storm Sewer
(MS4) permit requirements, IDDE program elements, prioritization, field
and lab techniques, illicit discharge investigations, IDDE accounting
2015, Lori partnered with Paul Sturm, Director of Ridge to Reefs, to
provide a 1-day Hands-On IDDE workshop. On a scale of 1-5 with 1 being
poor and 5 being excellent, 64% rated the workshop a 5 and 36% rated
the workshop a 4.The following direct feedback was obtained via a follow-up
survey. If your community is interested in IDDE training, please feel
free to contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org!
• This was a wonderful workshop!
• Overall this was a good course.
• Excellent workshop, thank you both very much!
• The IDDE program I am involved with based our field, lab, and
reporting activities off of the CWP's guidance manual, so I did find
a lot of the information that was presented too basic for my needs.
That being said, I think it was a great resource for those who are just
beginning IDDE programs. The information was presented clearly and logically
and I loved the discussion between participants.
• Really enjoyed the class, it was fun being able to interact
with IDDE professionals from different municipalities
• It was great thanks!
• Great job! Good overview. The discussion on air conditioner/refrigeration
unit condensate discharges was of great interest. Thanks!
• I appreciated the mix of classroom, field, and lab sessions.
Thank you for providing the slides and other resources. We look forward
to talking with you more about IDDE programs in the Coastal Plain. Thanks!